Adafruit FLORA Wearable Electronic Platform: Arduino-compatible (Maplin N83DP)
Buy it now: http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/adafruit-flora-wearable-electronic-platform-arduino-compatible-n83dp
• Built-in USB support. Just plug it in with a mini USB to program it. The FLORA has USB HID support, so it can act like a mouse, keyboard, MIDI, και τα λοιπα. to attach directly to cell phones
• Onboard reset button to reboot the system
• Onboard polarized 2 JST battery connector with protection schottky diode for use with external battery packs from 3.5 v to 16 v DC in
• Can be used with LiIon/LiPoly, LiFe, alkaline or rechargeable NiMh/NiCad batteries of any size
• The FLORA does not have a LiPo charger included by design, this allows safe use with multiple battery types and reduces risk of fire as it is not recommended to charge these batteries on fabric
• Onboard power switch connected to 2 A power FET for safe and efficient battery on/off control
• Onboard 3.3 v 100 mA regulator with protection diode and USB fuse so that power is consistent and can power common 3.3 v modules and sensors
• 4 indicator LED’s: power good, digital signal LED for bootloader feedback, data rx/tx
• Fabric friendly. The FLORA does not use FTDI headers (built in USB support) headers of any kind sticking out can grab and tear fabric.
• 14 sewing tap pads for attachment and electrical connections. Data buses are interleaved with power and ground pads for easy module and sensor attachments without worrying about overlapping traces which are not possible with conductive thread
OLED, Καλώδιο λιγότερο ΦΟΡΤΙΣΗΣ, AND Printed Wiring Board Complications PLAGUE IPHONE 8
Rumor offers no straightforward hint of just what is resulting in the stated delays
A new report says that Apple and its supply chain are having a quite difficult time building the iPhone 8 and getting everything in the device to function appropriately. The Motley Fool reports that Apple suppliers manufacturing important components for example the OLED display, cord-less charging gadgets, and Printed Wiring Boards have experienced construction problems with the product,
The report claims that Samsung is having difficulty offering the display screens that Apple is wanting to utilize in the iPhone 8. Even so, the report stops short of outlining specifically what the issues slowing down the iPhone display are. The cord-less charging components are proving problematic far too as reported by the report.
These wireless charging units are overheating and the vendor is having a hard time obtaining a solution for the overheat situation. Σε ένα πιο βασικό επίπεδο, the Printed Wiring Boards are also considered a problem for Apple. The challenges with these Printed Wiring Boards are not known with the report expressing the vendor is “τρέχει σε προβλήματα” with no straightforward hint of what those problems are.
These issues and delays are not even counting the long said problem getting the fingerprint sensor to function under the front screen glass. These delays have triggered conjecture that Apple are probably not in a position to launch the iPhone 8 μέχρι τον Οκτώβριο ή το Νοέμβριο του 2017. These setbacks aren’t supposed to hurt Apple monetarily, simply just move sales and profits to later quarters.
Αφ 'ετέρου, a tremendous postponement will give competing goods time to go to market and vie for the money for consumers around the world. Rushing the device would be worse than a postponement though as many have criticized Apple over the past few years of bringing out items that are uninspiring and deliver only minor improvements over past generations.